- Pool events from 20 to 22 of August in Gorzów Wielkopolski and
- Ocean events from 24 to 26 of August in Międzyzdroje
Gorzów Wielkopolski is a city in western Poland. The seat of the Lubuskie Voivode. The second largest city in the province.
The Warta river runs through the city. It is located at an altitude of 19 to 105 m above sea level.
Next to Gorzów, there is the Barlinecko-Gorzowski Landscape Park.
The city has 9 parks with a total area of 138.3 ha and 141 green areas with a total area of about 120.5 ha. The city also includes one compact forest complex, which is the eastern part of the Protected Landscape Area „Wysoczyzna Gorzowska”, running from Witnica to Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Since 2013, the city has had a bugle call played every day at 12:00 from the building of the City Hall, as well as occasionally during city celebrations.
Address: Słowiańska 14, 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski
In Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/UyoSWcMRAnHrBfi46
Sports and Rehabilitation Center „Słowianka” is a sports complex located in Słowiański Park in Gorzów Wielkopolski. The showpiece is the sports swimming pool – one of the most beautiful in Poland – with Olympic dimensions, equipped with a professional, electronic system for measuring the time of swimmers. „Słowianka” is an ideal place to organize training camps and prestigious sports events of national and international rank with the following conditions:
“Słowianka” Sport Center
- doping control room,
- separate room (SERC),
- VIP rooms,
- room for brielings and meetings,
- large free parking,
- 50 m – pool length,
- 10 lanes of 2,50 m,
- strat blocks at both sides,
- depth > 2,00m,
- warm up-each day of the competition, the pool will be available to competitors for warm-up purposes,
- it is possible to put a removable wall – 2 x 25mm,
- the main entrance provides a view of the swimming pools,
- the changing room and the first aid room are on the sides of the swimming pool,
- in the corner of the swimming pool there is space for people and equipment
- 500 seats for spectators in the stand,
- 10 lanes-9 lane ropes,
- backstroke turn indicators ropes and false start ropes,
- the possibility of making the position of the manikins/obstacles,
- electronic time measurement,
- timing boards are located on both sides of the pool,
- information board with the results – place, lane and time por 10 lanes,
A city in north-western Poland, in the Zachodniopomorskie Voivodship, in the Kamień Poviat, the seat of the urban-rural commune of Międzyzdroje, located on the Baltic Sea, on the island of Wolin. The city has about 6,000 inhabitants.
Międzyzdroje is a holiday and tourist center
The city is located on the Pomeranian Bay, in the central part of the coast of the island of Wolin, 14 km north-east of Świnoujście, 14 km north-west of the city of Wolin and 21 km south-west of Kamień Pomorski. 3 km to the south-west of it, there is Lake Wicko Małe, a bay of the Szczecin Lagoon.
- two water areas: